Thursday, January 8, 2009

Monkey with Fez & Grim Reaper

Pics aren't of the best quality since I'm at work without my spiffy light box, but here they are. The reaper still needs a scythe and the monkey's vest is a bit too big, but other than that I'm utterly delighted with these.

Grim Reaper, front view:
ReaperFront

Grim Reaper, side view:
ReaperSide

Monkey, front view:
MonkeyFront

Monkey, side view:
MonkeySide

Monkey, back view:
MonkeyBack

I'll get technical details up on Ravelry soon, and maybe replace these with better pics.

4 comments:

amc said...

wantwantwant. both of them. now. please.

Unknown said...

:)

Here's something: http://superpunch.blogspot.com/2008/12/altair-amigurumi-assassins-creed.html

tada said...

Good link! I clicked the 'an adorable amigurumi' link on that site and ended up at a blog with, yes, a spice weasel lip balm cozy! (http://geekcentralstation.blogspot.com/2008/04/spice-weasel-pattern.html) That's a Futurama reference, btw.

As for wanting, I have to figure out the scythe first. Patience! And the monkey is mine. :P

ej said...

my birthday is soon hint hint hint